Last modified: May 6, 2020
VRG Components, Inc. (“Company” or “we”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website vrgcomponents.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. Everything we do, and the data we collect, is in pursuit of giving you a better experience. We do not sell your data.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at +1 980 244 3862.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as Website navigation; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, Google Analytics.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although [we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The Company does not currently take actions to respond to “do not track” signals as a uniforms standard for such response has not yet been established.
The information we collect automatically may only include statistical data and does not include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of VRG Component Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by VRG Component Inc. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of VRG Component Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Notice to Persons Located in the European Union (“EU”)
On May 25, 2018, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) went into effect and affords data subjects located within the EU certain data rights as set forth herein. References to terms such as “controller,” “personal data,” “processor,” and “supervisory authority” are intended to have the same meanings as set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council of 27 April 2016.
- The controller of the personal data collected hereunder is VRG Components, Inc., 3056 Eaton Avenue, Indian Trail, NC 28079 USA.
- VRG Components, Inc. is located within the United States. Personal data provided to VRG Components, Inc. is transferred to the United States. We do not intend to transfer any personal data to any third country or international organization. If by chance, a transfer of personal data is required, we will conduct such transfer in accordance with applicable privacy laws, including use of the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the EU Commission.
- We will maintain and store your personal data only so long as is required to satisfy the purposes of collection.
- Where collecting certain personal data from you is with your submission of a web form, that information is necessary for us to process your request. If you do not provide us with the required information, the web form will not permit you to submit your request and you will not gain access to the desired resource or function.
As an EU data subject, you have the following rights concerning your personal data:
Right of Access
You have a right to access to your personal information under the GDPR from the data controller. You have the right to request confirmation from VRG Components, Inc., pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and to have access to that personal data. In addition, you have a right to the following information:
- The purposes of processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- Where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- The existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any information as to their source;
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance of the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to have VRG Components, Inc., as the data controller, rectify inaccurate personal data about yourself that you have provided to us and you have the right to have incomplete personal data, completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement as provided in Article 16 of the GDPR.
Right to Erasure or Right to be Forgotten
You have a right to have VRG Components, Inc. erase your personal data if one of the following applies to the personal data: (a) the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (b) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (c) you object to the processing in accordance with your rights; (d) the personal data has been unlawfully processed; (e) the personal data has to be erased for compliance with an obligation under EU or member state law that the VRG Components, Inc. is subject to; or (f) the personal data has been collected in relation to an offer of information society services in accordance with Article 8(1) of the GDPR. Other exceptions may apply as set forth in Article 17 of the GDPR.
Right to Restriction
You have the right to obtain a restriction of processing from VRG Components, Inc. where one of the following applies: (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling VRG Components, Inc. to verify the accuracy of your personal data; (b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose to the erasure of your personal data and requests a restriction on its use instead; (c) VRG Components, Inc. no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of process, but is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or (d) You have objected to the processing, pending the verification of whether there are legitimate grounds of VRG Components, Inc. that override yours.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personal data concerning yourself, which you have provided to VRG Components, Inc., as the data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and you have the right to transmit that data to another controller without hindrance from VRG Components, Inc. where the processing is based on your consent or pursuant to contract and the processing is carried out by automated means. You may also have VRG Components, Inc. transmit the data directly to another controller, where technically feasible.
Right to Object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your personal situation, at any time, to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR. You may object to processing at any time by VRG Components, Inc. for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling related to direct marketing. Your objection requires that VRG Components, Inc. stop processing your personal data for the direct marketing purpose.
Right to Withdraw Consent
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
or via our number: +1 980 244 3862